The leading European consulting, planning and project management enterprise, Drees & Sommer has supported private and public clients and investors for over 50 years in all aspects of real estate and infrastructure – both analogue and digital.
Working in interdisciplinary teams, the company’s 4,500-plus employees at 51 regional offices worldwide support clients from a wide range of industries. For over ten years, Drees & Sommer has advised and assisted companies from the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology and medical technology sectors in life sciences related issues concerning their construction projects.
Our experts support building owners and developers on all levels. We supervise all design, planning and execution phases of building and facilities projects – from first analysis to final acceptance, handover and commissioning, including qualification and validation.
Thanks to an integrated management system for construction, commissioning and compliance, referred to as 3C-Management® and developed in cooperation with gempex especially for this area, the company ensures that buildings for production, laboratories, logistics, offices and other purposes are completed on schedule, in a cost-effective manner and meet the requirements of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Drees & Sommer Life Sciences experts use EPCM to bring together all planning, consulting and management services.
- Buildings & Rooms: Planning, BIM - Building Information Modeling, Project controlling/-management
- Service: Consulting, Visualisation
- Commissioning: Qualification, Validation
Partner, Head of Life Sciences Division
Obere Waldplätze 13
- Abschied von der Abrissbirne: Labore als Materiallager
- Life Sciences - Die Branchenexpertise
- Digital gebaut, real im Betrieb: Roche setzt neue Standards
- Das „Baukastenprinzip“ macht’s möglich
- Umgang mit laufenden Bau- und Umbauprojekten in Zeiten nach Corona
- Biotest New Level
- Unterwegs in Nordrhein-Westfalen: Anspruchsvolle Bauprojekte der Life-Sciences-Branche
- Labor-Neubau von WALA in Bad Boll fertiggestellt
- Life-Science trifft Bau
- VIP3000 Award verliehen