A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2012 sales of $12 billion and 44,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
About Ecolab Life Sciences:
Ecolab Life Sciences provides market leading products and services for the control of microbial contamination in the cleanroom environment; this is achieved through superior manufacturing processes which match customers’ own processes.
Products are supplied to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare and medical device industries worldwide.
- Hygiene & Cleaning: Disinfection (procedures, devices, agents, media), Cleaning (processes, equipment, agents, media), Technical cleanliness, Gassing (H2O2, ...), UV technology
- Service: Consulting, GMP, Measurement, Laminar Flow, Maintenance, Upkeep
- Commissioning: Audit, Qualification, Validation, Certification, Expert opinion, Experts
- Production & Procedure: Isolator, Automation
Pharmaceutical industry / biotechnology, Chemical industry, Healthcare, Research & Development
- Review of impacts on the requirements for Cleaning and Disinfection
- Call for a global disinfectant standard
- New klericide pressurised spray system from Ecolab Life Sciences helps ensure efficacy, while saving time and money
- Ecolab launches new cleaning agent for sustained release coatings
- New product from Ecolab Contamination Control set to revolutionise the transfer disinfection process
- Recognizing risks and reducing exposure to cytotoxic drugs
- Ecolab Contamination Control introduces new product labelling in response to CLP regulations
- Be prepared for changes to pharmaceutical industry regulations
- Guidelines raise standards for contamination control
- New parenteral drug manufacturing laws put focus on cleanroom compliance