Dycem has been manufacturing Contamination Control Zones since 1966. Our headquarters are in Bristol, England and Warwick, Rhode Island, USA.
Today, thousands of clean rooms, critical areas and controlled environments are protected by Dycem polymeric contamination control mats and flooring, enabling all organisations to reduce particle counts by up to 99.9%.
Dycem's commitment to quality, total customer satisfaction and product innovation has earned the company recognition across the globe and today Dycem operate in most markets serving a variety of industries including: Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Semi Conductor, Bio Medical, Hospitals, Medical Device, Fibre Optic, Data Centres, Optical, Automotive, Packaging and Food.
Our blue chip user base of thousands includes Sony, GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly, Abbott, Johnson and Johnson, Motorola, Roche, IBM, Pfizer, Rolls Royce, Nestle, Bombardier, Intel, Seagate, Nokia, Honda, BMW, Heinz and Texas Instruments.
We have a wide range of product options, including loose laid mats, fixed mats and bespoke floor coverings to suit your individual needs and a comprehensive sales, service and distribution network covering more than 50 countries.
- Buildings & Rooms: Planning, Floor
- Furnishing & equipment: Sit-over, Furniture
- Room, work & office material: Mats
- Monitoring & Measurement: Particles, Germs, Temperature
- Hygiene & Cleaning: Disinfection | procedures, devices, agents, media (Wipers, Swaps,...), Cleaning | procedures, devices, agents, media (Wipers, Swaps,...)
- Service: Consulting, GMP, Maintenance, Upkeep
- Commissioning: Validation
- Production & Procedure: Workbench
- Knowledge & Events: Training, Education