E+E Elektronik is an Austrian sensor specialist in the fields of CO2, pressure, flow, humidity, moisture in oil, air velocity, dew point and temperature. Handheld measuring devices, humidity calibration systems and calibration services complete the comprehensive product portfolio. The aim of E+E is to support its partners in the area of energy savings and process optimization. The main applications for E+E products are in industrial measurement technology as well as HVAC and building automation.
A certified quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 ensures the highest quality standards. E+E Elektronik is represented by its own subsidiaries in China, Germany, France, India, Italy, Korea, USA and sales partners in more than 60 countries worldwide. The accredited E+E calibration laboratory is commissioned by the Austrian Federal Office of Metrology and Surveying (BEV) to provide the national standards for humidity, dew point, air flow velocity and gas concentration CO2.
- Building technology: Air, Air conditioning, Gas
- Monitoring & Measurement: Systems, Devices, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure
- Service: Measurement, Calibration, Laminar Flow
Pharmaceutical industry / biotechnology, Chemical industry, Food / Cosmetics, Microelectronics / Microsystems Technology, Automotive industry / electromobility
- New Room Sensor Generation by E+E Elektronik
- High-End Humidity and Temperature Sensor for Highest Demands
- HTE & TEE301 Expand Sensing Element Series for Humidity and Temperature
- Digital Sensing Module for Cost-efficient Humidity and Temperature Measurement
- Calculator for Physical Humidity Quantities and Pressure Dew Point
- Digital Temperature Sensing Element by E+E Elektronik
- Precise Humidity and Temperature Probe for Drying Processes
- Digital Immersion Probe for Determining Moisture in Oil
- Digital Sensing Element for High-Precision Humidity and Temperature Measurement
- E+E Elektronik: New Brand Identity – but the Promise Remains