E+E Elektronik develops and produces sensing elements, modules and sensors for humidity, dew point, moisture in oil, CO2, air velocity, flow, temperature and pressure.
Hand-held meters, humidity calibration systems and calibration services complete the comprehensive product portfolio of the Austrian sensor specialist.
A certified quality management system according to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 ensures the highest quality standards.
E+E Elektronik is represented by its own subsidiaries in China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Korea, USA and by sales partners in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The accredited E+E calibration laboratory has been commissioned by the Austrian Federal Office of Metrology and Surveying (BEV) to provide the national standards for humidity, dew point, air velocity and gas concentration CO2.
- Building technology: Air, Air conditioning, Gas
- Monitoring & Measurement: Systems, Devices, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure
- Service: Measurement, Calibration, Laminar Flow
Pharmaceutical industry / biotechnology, Chemical industry, Food / Cosmetics, Microelectronics / Microsystems Technology, Automotive industry / electromobility
- Calculator for Physical Humidity Quantities and Pressure Dew Point
- Digital Temperature Sensing Element by E+E Elektronik
- Precise Humidity and Temperature Probe for Drying Processes
- Digital Immersion Probe for Determining Moisture in Oil
- Digital Sensing Element for High-Precision Humidity and Temperature Measurement
- E+E Elektronik: New Brand Identity – but the Promise Remains
- E+E Elektronik to Provide National Measurement Standard for CO2 Gas Concentration
- Humidity and Temperature Sensor with Interchangeable Sensing Module
- Modular Sigma 05 Sensor Platform with Interchangeable Sensing Probes
- Air Velocity Sensor for Laminar Flow Monitoring