We understand technology in an interdisciplinary way: from sensors for data generation and common industrial protocols, PLC programming & control cabinet planning to programming SQL databases, data management tools, VPN software, IIoT platform applications and API interfaces.
With more than 25 years of experience in monitoring software, eurogard knows the requirements and challenges of project planning and implementation of monitoring systems.
We offer the following monitoring software solutions with our computer-based systems in the GxP environment:
– Moni.NET: Continuous monitoring of any environmental parameters in A cleanrooms
– Moni.NET Class C: Discontinuous particle monitoring in B, C, D cleanrooms
– Customized Monitoring & MSR systems: Customized software for any MSR parameters
In addition to customer-specific wishes and requirements, it is particularly important to take into account all legal and regulatory requirements and to implement them within defined timeframes. In the context of a cooperation with eurogard you benefit from various advantages.
– Increased productivity
– Data integrity & security
– Easy installation & integration into IT infrastructures
– Cost reduction
– Visualization and reporting
– GMP compliant
We complement our product portfolio with comprehensive consulting and support services. Particularly in the case of more complex digitization projects, we are happy to first work with you to develop the conceptual framework. If necessary, we can draw on a large network of experts and develop optimal solutions for you. We accompany you in a cooperative collaboration from initial planning to support during operation.
- Buildings & Rooms: Project controlling/-management
- Monitoring & Measurement: Systems, Applications, Particles, Germs, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure
- Service: Consulting
- Commissioning: Qualification
Pharmaceutical industry / biotechnology, Healthcare, Food / Cosmetics, Microelectronics / Microsystems Technology, Automotive industry / electromobility, Research & Development
+49 2407 9516-20
- Den Reinraum immer im Blick
- Optimiertes Partikel-Monitoring dank neuem Software-Release
- Bessere Datenqualität, kein Thermopapier, hohe Zeiteinsparung: Wertschöpfung dank Digitalisierung bei diskontinuierlichem Reinraum Partikel-Monitoring