Syntegon Technology is a leading global process and packaging technology provider. The company, headquartered in Waiblingen (Germany), has been offering complete solutions for the pharmaceutical and food industries for over 50 years. More than 5,800 employees at 30 locations in more than 15 countries generated a total revenue of 1.4 billion euros in 2021. The portfolio of intelligent and sustainable technologies includes stand-alone machines, as well as complete lines and services.
What drives us – 365 days a year:
- Our mission: Processing and packaging for a better life
- Our vision: Intelligent and sustainable solutions for everyone
What we pledge to do for every customer:
- Safe and smooth operations: Our machines and services stand for reliability.
- Caring partnership: We’re never satisfied until our customers are delighted.
- Long-term economic success: We hone our customers’ competitive edge.
- Shaping the future: We improve the quality of life with innovative solutions.
Count on it:
- 5,800 employees
- 30 locations
- 160 years of experience in certain product areas
- 1,800 patented inventions
- 664,000 machines in the installed base
- Buildings & Rooms: Planning, Lock, air shower, Modular rooms, Cabins
- Building technology: Filter
- Furnishing & equipment: Flow box
- Hygiene & Cleaning: Disinfection | procedures, devices, agents, media (Wipers, Swaps,...), Ultrapure media
- Service: Consulting, GMP, Measurement
- Commissioning: Qualification, Validation
- Production & Procedure: Automation, Robot, Transfer systems, Packaging
- Knowledge & Events: Training, Education
- New development for lab automation
- HEPA-Filterintegritätstests auf neuem Level
- Syntegon wins German Packaging Award with Versynta microBatch
- Transparent consumption: Syntegon offers certified CO2 calculation for own machine portfolio
- Achema 2022: Syntegon showcases innovative solutions for processing liquid pharmaceuticals
- Syntegon receives silver in EcoVadis sustainability rating
- Achema 2022: Syntegon showcases new solutions for process development and manufacturing of solid pharmaceuticals
- Syntegon with positive business development in 2021
- Shanghai Pharmaceuticals and Syntegon partner to promote continuous manufacturing in China
- Syntegon enters strategic partnership with Bayer